Friday, June 6, 2008

Sukie and Alex Ride the Bus Part 3

Did you know Gregg Allman lives in Eastwick? He drove by me and Sukie this morning while we were at our bus stop. He said, "Do either one of you ladies have a cigarette?" We said, "No." As you know, I have an affinity for the smokey aroma. I should have offered to run inside the store and purchase him a pack. Damn!

We also witnessed a domestic dispute of sorts. It involved a woman shoving a man...twice. Then they went into the store to buy a loaf of bread. I would tell you more about the man who was drunk and high and singing vulgar rap lyrics...loudly, but I'm scared Sukie might see red and threaten to sear his eyes with her mace. Not only am I saving gas and the environment, but I'm being provided with decent blog material. This is a pretty good deal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh the joys of public transit. I just hope it never comes to that for me.