Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Things You Read

I frequent a news forum, and I really enjoy it. Most of the time I can find good conversation and a few laughs. I thought I would share some of my favorites. One time, a woman was just on fire about a political subject. She typed, "That's my onion, and I'm sticking to it!" She meant opinion. Cracked my shit up!

Another time, a person was trying to describe what most of us would call a goody two shoes, but he/she didn't really know how to put it into words. The person typed, "Well, at least I'm not a goody goody tissues!" Ha!

Finally, I snorted out loud one day from my cube when I read the following. "Does anyone have some chester drawers for sale?" Chester drawers? Chester drawers? Oh! You mean a chest of drawers. Hee hee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spell check can only take you so far.

Anonymous said...

Hey. You can't expect us to all proofread. Most of us are trying to sneak in a post or 10 at work...