Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Carnage

There really wasn't any. We burned up the road, which explains why I haven't been around. We somehow managed to book a room in the mountains on the coldest fucking day of the year. It was still fun, though. I also went a little crazy with the gas fireplace in the room. I managed to crank it up so high that we ran the AC on the coldest day of the year in the mountains. Oh well, it was a good excuse to walk around naked. We had a creepy "Stephen King" moment. We arrived at our room, and there was a giant German Shepherd that wanted in. He belonged to the innkeepers. I closed the door, and he started pawing at it. We went to grab something to eat after that. I told Mr. Bitchford that if we came back and Cujo was sitting in the middle of the bed, then I was leaving.

We finished off Christmas with my family. I think the highlight was my nephew announcing, "I wasn't even good this year, and Santa came anyway!" Sukie came over last night, and we finished off the rest of the white lighting and called it a night. Good times, good times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so want to rent a cabin in the woods! Poor doggy was just cold, he wasnt gonna eat you, he was just gonna taste you.