Thursday, December 18, 2008

Weird Weather

Eastwick is having the weirdest weather. It was 70 and sunny today. Shouldn't it be cold? It's December! I was able to take advantage of my new storm windows, though. So, it's snowing in Vegas, but it's 7o in Eastwick. Can I give a shout out to Al Gore? Seriously, the weather is completely fucked up. On top of everything else, it's fucking with my health. My allergies do not like the constant temperature changes. Maybe I should move to Arizona. Isn't that where people with bad allergies go? I hate the heat, though. Maybe I should move to Savannah, GA and just stay drunk all of the time. Did you know you can carry open containers around Savannah? Well, you can. I digress. This weird weather has really made me reevaluate where Mr. Bitchford and I might move to within the next two years. I doubt we'll stick around Eastwick forever, but I am a southern girl at heart. I love being close to the mountains and the beach; however, if it keeps snowing in Vegas and being unseasonably warm in Eastwick, then who knows where we'll end up. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beaumont, Ca. Snow is a rarity here and it melts in like an hour if it does fall. It's going to be 70 tomorrow, like it has been all month except for the past few days. You have a view of beautiful snow topped mountains without actually having to touch the snow unless you want to drive to it. Oh and the entire city is a bike lane. I can get you the hook ups with the pizza, I know a guy.

Anonymous said...

If you find a good place let me know. We really want to move to the mountains, but neither of us are fond of cold weather. But we soooooo love the mountains. So we're kinda torn.

I'm liking what Jessie said about nice weather with snowy mountain views close by. I think out west would be fine. Although a quiet, secluded place in a European country would be nice too.