Thursday, June 14, 2007

Don't Need Nothin' But a Good Time




Sukie and I rocked out at the Ratt/Poison concert last night. It was awesome! I jumped around and shook my ass to all of the great hair metal classics: Talk Dirty To Me, Fallen Angel, Look What the Cat Dragged In, and Round and Round. Bret Michaels can still wear a pair of blue jeans like no other. The man has it! In an odd twist of events, Edwin McCain appeared on stage with Poison and played a few songs. Bizarre, but nice! There is a story here, though. Sukie and I had good seats until the frat boys showed up. Now, these weren't REAL frat boys. These were guys who were too old to still be frat boys. So, they sit down and try to talk to us. We ignore them. They continue to try and talk to us. We continue to ignore. One asks me if I really like Ratt. What?!? Why did you come to the show, ass hat, if you don't even like Ratt? Actually, I called him a poser. Intermission came, and the really annoying frat boy sat beside me. He started asking me all kinds of questions. Eventually, it came out that he was married to this bitch I went to high school with. He asks if we were friends, and I tell him we were great friends because I knew this would piss her off. He calls her to tell her who he is sitting beside. Don't you know she hated that. I don't know what happened, but when he got off of the phone, he called her a stupid fucking bitch. Nice, huh? I continue to make fun of him and be cruel. He's too drunk to notice. He continues to try and buy me beer. I refuse the potential roofie-laced beverage. Like I would accept a beer from a strange and annoying little troll! Then, before Poison can even take the stage, the little troll passes the fuck out! His friend leaves for awhile. Sukie and I can't decide if we should steal all of his money or perhaps draw on him with a Sharpie. We finally decide to take a photo. Here you go! For all of you who wonder if the "mean" girl in your high school still has it made, she doesn't. She's married to this sorry asshole. Enjoy! (Sorry it is so dark. We were at a concert.)






3 comments:

Sukie Bitchmont said...

Hee hee..that was so funny.

Barb Smith said...

I LOVE this! Oh, and btw...I'd have taken the pic, stole his money AND drawn a curly-Q mustache on him in sharpie. LMAO!!!

Glad y'all enjoyed the killer concert. Ratt was great when we saw them in Vegas last year...and I know Poison was great, too! Woo Hoo, go y'all!!! *smile*

Oh, and I do get what you were saying about your "baby" and learning to be at peace with death. I totally get it. Now if I could just learn to be at peace with life.

Cricky said...

Wow, my paradise and your eastwick must be pretty damn close. Poison played friday night here.

My desktop wallpaper is currently a kickass picture of brett michaels that a friend took.