Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Teeny Tiny Sample

Sukie and I have been at a conference all week. I'm already tired of most of the people. I can only take so much human interaction in one day. Sukie and I sit in the back and write snarkie notes to one another. There are a couple of "PhD types" at this conference. There is one in particular who has the "I'm a little short man and my mother thought way too much of me" syndrome. Who marries this man? Anyway, I digress. When I first met him, he about squeezed my hand off with his "I'm short but don't mess with me" handshake. I didn't think too much of it. Then he started to present. I'll call it present for lack of a better term. It was soooo boring. Why do these type of people think it's acceptable to just spout off facts he or she learned in graduate school? I can read! Give me some interaction. Give me some innovative ideas. Give me some caffeine. Don't leave a girl hanging like that.

Today was the worst day. Two other participants got up to give a presentation. They did not just spout off facts from well-known authors. They were trying to give others some practical ideas that the participants could use in the workplace. Throughout the entire presentation, "little short man" smirked. He refused to participate in anything that they did until another participant basically told him to suck it up and do it. He then went on to openly laugh at what the two participants were asking him to do. I really wanted to ask him what was so funny or to just fucking leave.

Do you think he is like this because he's short and dull? Or is it because he was condition to think that PhD means something more than you continued your education and are now in debt? Or perhaps he has a small dick and his wife doesn't like to give it up? Whatever his problem is, I hope he fixes it before tomorrow. I can't stand another day of this!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Its called being downright rude. When someone is giving a presentation or a speech like that, the audience is supposed to be polite. Hes just an asshole.

Lulu said...

This, my friend, is called... LMS. He has a SERIOUS case of Little Man Syndrome.

I've seen it over and over in my life... The short men are the meanest little fuckers because they carry a monster chip on their shoulder.

Wouldn't you be an asshole if you were short and had a little penis? I'm just sayin'....

Barb Smith said...

He sounds like he is just a little friggin jerk! LMS, as lulu said, is prevalent in those kinda men.

I would be tempted to to say "hey ya little fucker...quit being suck a little dick!" LMAO

Mrs. Flax said...

And maybe his arms are too short to masturbate.

Sukie Bitchmont said...

PLease note that he did NOT overcome his LMS today, and I may very well hurl large objects at his exceptionally boring head.