Saturday, March 15, 2008

Best Political Button Ever

I've been trying to find this political button for a long time now. My dad desperately wants this for his birthday. Isn't that funny? For those of you who don't remember, Ronald Reagan was married to Jane Wyman when he was an actor. They divorced, hence the "Jane Wyman was RIGHT." Anyway, I did find it, but it is $20 plus shipping! I guess since that is what he truly wants that I shouldn't worry about how much it is. That just seems like a lot for an old button from the 80's.
BTW, here is a pic of Jane. How the hell did Reagan land this chick anyway?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.