Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Beautiful Day in Eastwick

It is absolutely one of the most beautiful days in Eastwick today. I can't think of one thing to bitch about. I woke up early and picked some flowers for the mantle.

Then, Mr. Bitchford decided we needed a picnic table for the yard. He's still putting it together, but you get the idea.
We can now have our morning coffee outside and take the dogs with us. I know it seems simple, but it makes me happy. I hope everyone else is having a great day too. I'm sure I'll turn back into a pumpkin at 8:00 tomorrow morning. Until then, enjoy! ;)

2 comments:

Mrs. Flax said...

It's Bizarro Bitchford! I'm sure thing will return to normal soon. :) I am feeling it too - apparently I was observed being beatific while sitting in an adirondack chair in my front yard reading on Friday. And it was cold then. I had to work today, but it was still all good. Back to the grindstone. . . .

Unknown said...

Having your time outside is really cool. We were all excited to buy patio stuff last year for the balcony. When it's not freezing cold at night we sit out there and have dinner sometimes. Havent been out there much yet this year, but soon enough. I also like to take my lap top out there and write.