Monday, March 3, 2008

Sweet Vindication

I know you guys probably remember my sexual harasser from work. Well, I have finally been vindicated. Guess who was arrested last night for a variety of reasons? Guess who had his name printed all over the Eastwick paper today? Guess who is laughing her ass off right this very second? Ha! The asshole was drinking it up at a local gentleman's club with a local attorney. Apparently the two geniuses started a fight with another man. They were booted from the club, and the police were called. While the asshole was standing outside, he started to scream at a woman on the courthouse steps. It gets better. The police show up, and he refuses to cooperate. The article said that he pleaded not guilty and is requesting a jury trial. This doesn't surprise me. He still thinks he is above the law. I do still see him around, and he does still occasionally try to say hello. You know I can't wait until this encounter happens again. It could go a little something like this..."So, you sorry sack of steaming shit, I heard you got your dumb ass arrested." Or maybe something like this..."So, did you have to be somebody's bitch in jail and take it up the ass?" Or maybe I'll just have an eat shit grin on my face and say nothing at all. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I hope it makes you feel better about yourself at least. You were pretty down about what he did to you as I recall, and this should clear up any doubt in your mind that you had regarding whether you brought it on yourself or not.

It's one thing to go to a strip club. It's another to fight with people at a strip club. And it's entirely another to fight with the cops.