Monday, March 24, 2008

Mr. Poopers Needs Your Help

Someone has abandon a rabbit in our neighborhood. He is similar to the one in this photo minus the large dog.

He's been hanging around under our magnolia tree for over a week now. I've named him Mr. Poopers because that's all he does. He hops and poops. A friend of mind found a rescue organization and gave me the number. I was skeptical because they are a good ways away from me. I contacted them, and the woman was distraught because they have no room. She sighed and said she would come out and catch him this evening. She's still unsure of where they will place him. I thought I would post the sanctuary's website for donations. It's the Adopt-A-Rabbit Program. If you are able, please consider donating a few bucks to this organization. They have been so nice to me and to Mr. Poopers.

UPDATE: Mr. Poopers is safe! Mr. Bitchford caught him, and he has gone to live at the rabbit sanctuary. Yea for Mr. Poopers!

No comments: