Tuesday, July 8, 2008

As the Cube Turns

Work has gotten really interesting and a tad gross this week. You guys have heard me talk about the Peroxide Queen. She has a cube very close to mine. This is the same woman who went through the really nasty divorce and totally let her ex walk all over her. Well, she's at it again. She's met a new man and has been seeing him for three weeks. Apparently, they had unprotected sex. I do wonder who in the hell, especially at the age of 40, decides it's ok to have unprotected sex with some man you have known three weeks. I would have required some blood work, but that's just how I roll. Soooo, she gets a call from him today. He gives her a VERY detailed description of what his penis is lookin' like, and it doesn't sound pretty. It grossed me out so much that after I heard the words "hot and red on the head" and "scab" that I screamed for her to shut up. It gets even better people. After knowing this man for three weeks and getting the clap or whatever the hell he has given her, he's moving in with her. I shit you not! Stay tuned for more of As the Cube Turns...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Let them be, damnit! Who else will love them now that they share a love virus?

It's you and me baby till the end of time, or until the antibiotics do their thing. Just you and me, and the clap. But that's cool because it's sort of like saying "the Fonz."

Queen Bee said...

WOW...I thought only lesbians move in together THAT FAST! LMAO

Queen Bee said...

Oh, and BTW, you may want to inform your co-worker that it's easier movin' someone in than getting him to move out!

Head Bitch in Charge said...

That is nasty and desperate.