Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Life Is Complete Now




Why?


Because not only is there a talking Barack Obama doll, but there is also a talking Virgin Mary Barbie-like doll.




I am getting one of each. And Barack and Mary are gonna totally get it on:


Mary Doll: "I'm a virgin chosen by God to be the mother of his son."


Barack Doll: "Yes We Can!"
And then he rips off her shroud.
Yes, as a totally fucked up product of Catholic childhood, I am officially that warped.

Dear God, thank you for this.
Amen.
Sukie

2 comments:

Alexandra Bitchford said...

I'm glad to see you in a good mood. If you've gotta give it up, why not someone handsome and smart, right?

Mrs. Flax said...

This comment is really apropos of nothing, but I wanted to recommend this blog: http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/

Hee!