Sunday, July 13, 2008

Even Imelda Marcos Needs Help Sometimes

I recently landed a new client at work that a lot of people ranked higher than me were fighting over. I'm very excited and proud of myself. To celebrate, I want to buy a new pair of shoes. I've narrowed it down to two different styles (the pink/black and the pair with a bow on the toe). I could wear either of these to the office or out on the town. Our office has a very creative atmosphere, so the admin. doesn't mind if you go a little out there. You just have to be professional. Anyway, I need our readers to tell me which pair to buy. I can't afford both of them, so I have to choose. Let the opinions begin!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Pink spotty

Anonymous said...

The ones on the right have class AND sass. They are, as the kids say, the tits.

Anonymous said...

The one on the right gets my vote.

Mrs. Flax said...

I am no help on the color, because I think they are both great. However, I often have a hard time with heels that have only that back strap. They aren't as stable as tall shoes that latch around my ankle. Plus I have great ankles, so they are worth showcasing with the little strappy strappy. That's my two cents.

just north of Eastwick said...

Definitely the pink polka dots.

Anonymous said...

oh,I love the pink ones If u can walk in these and wear them for the work day...God Bless U! I also love the ones on the right...that bow say's SASSY!