Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fuck!

The Bitches have been M.I.A. for the past few days, and there are many good reasons.

1. A young man that I was mentoring committed suicide this past weekend. This has been really hard to deal with. He had a lot of issues, but he seemed to have been working through them. It's such a waste.

2. My parents were attacked by pit bulls on their morning walk. My mom is ok physically, but she is pretty traumatized by the attack. My dad was hurt, but he is being a butthole and won't get medical treatment.

3. Finally, Sukie's neighbor's house blew up this morning. Yep. The motherfucker blew right up. She was home and happened to look out the window as the roof and front of the house blew right the fuck off.

We are taking the week off and are starting to wonder if we should bother showering, dressing, and leaving our homes for the rest of the week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a lot of things to be going on. I hope you both the best and I hope your dad goes to a doctor and gets any wounds taken care of.

Unknown said...

1. Very sorry to hear that.

2. If money is the issue, he needs to realize that the owners of the dogs are responsible for the bills, even if he has to take them to The People's Court, he will win. Also, buy your mom some mace. They sell it at Autozone.

3. Meth lab. Happens more often than you think around here.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jessie. I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I can only imagine the pain that he was in.

I work at an insurance company and your parents need to report to the police (doesn't matter that it's late) and get a hold of the insurance company for the owners of the dogs. We write something into each policy that's paid automatically for any medical payments, no questions asked, no proof necessary. Better safe than sorry!

Meth lab, word. They probably walked away from the cooker for a minute to read their Bible and judge, only to take longer than they thought :)

Liz in Seattle