Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bad Boys, Bad Boys

I was up very early this morning because Mr. Bitchford had to be at work. I usually get up and try to help him get ready. All of the animals go bat shit crazy, so it's not like I could sleep anyway. So, I was telling him goodbye, and we saw a truck go driving by the house. Not unusual...except, his back left tire was missing. He was only driving on the rim! He wasn't creeping down the road either. So, knowing what you guys know about Eastwick, you'll understand why I had to get in my car and follow him. Mr. Bitchford had to be at work, so I had to make sure I didn't miss anything. I followed him to a big intersection, and he made a right. He switched over to the left hand lane because we all know that you can go really fast on a rim. ;) I kept trying to get beside him because I was convinced he wouldn't have any pants on, or he would smile at me and have no teeth. Is this sterotyping the folks on Cops? Yes. Moving on...I was starting to think that maybe I was just a little nuts for finding this funny, and then my phone rang. It was Mr. Bitchford. He wanted to know what was happening and if I had gotten close enough to see if the guy had teeth or not. Oh, I love that man of mine. We are a good match.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What in the fuck did you go following him for? I love that. I'll send you a poloroid camera, a sketch pad, and a pair of binoculars so you can spy on people more often.

Alexandra Bitchford said...

Excellent! I would love that. I followed him because it was 6:00 in the morning, and I didn't have anything else to do. I took a dog with me for protection. :)

Anonymous said...

What ended up happening with that guy? Did you keep following him? Did you see his final destination? I wonder if it's legal to drive on the road with no tire...

Alexandra Bitchford said...

He turned into a Target parking lot, but Target was closed. I went home.