Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day!

Make sure you go vote today...unless you're voting a McCain/Palin ticket. ;)

We went to visit my in-laws this past weekend, and my mother-in-law had a little treat for me. I've been under major stress at work lately, and I'm just tired of listening to the typcial Eastwickean bullshit. She knew this and had a surprise ready. I went to the bathroom, on Halloween night, and I found the following.

Too funny, right? She totally made Sarah Palin a witch and put her in the toilet. I'm not sure, but I think Mr. Bitchford tried to pee on her a few times. I wonder if Sarah likes the golden shower? Hmmm.

At one point, one of the house guests decided to become Sarah.

It was a relaxing and uneventful time. I've already voted, but I'm getting ready to go to our polling place. I've got my camera ready, and I want to see if there is any action. Please report back to the bitches and let us know what you see out there today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please dont tell me that the sarah over your face is the one that was in the toilet.

Unknown said...

We did it bitches!