Saturday, November 8, 2008

What Looks Good to One....

does not look so good to another. A friend of mine has decided to start getting back out in the dating scene. She has a lot to offer, and any man would be lucky to get the opportunity to buy her dinner. I have a few people in mind, but I thought I would ask around. There aren't many YEPs in Eastwick. That would be a Young Eastwick Professional. So, I asked this woman if she had any single friends. She says that she has a friend who is yummy looking and very nice. Score! Well, my friend looks him up on MySpace, and he is not yummy. I know there is more to a person than looks, but there really isn't when you are just wanting to go out on the town with a hot man. I think I may have to define yummy for this other woman.

George? Yummy.



Brad? Yummy.


Taye? Yummy.


Danny Devito? Funny...maybe. Sweet...maybe. Yummy? NO!


Now I have to figure out the best way to tell her that I looked at her friend on MySpace, and this will not work out for my friend. It's official. I have no future in matchmaking.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe not, but you could be a pimp!

Unknown said...

Who's to say that Danny DiVito dont make some girl out there's pancake moist, eh?

PS I am in love with Kevin Spacey. Dont hate.

Alexandra Bitchford said...

This is true, Jessie. But, I think my friend would rather make her own pancake moist than go out with this guy. He'll be there. The search goes on...;)

P.S.
I'm in love with John Goodman, so who am I to judge. I think it was because of Roseanne. He was always fixing things.

Anonymous said...

I could see that. Goodman *is* a stud.