Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Birthday Parties and Crazy Soccer Moms

A friend of mine is throwing her little boy a birthday party on Saturday. After much debate about the weather, it was decided to go with the traditional McDonald's party. I remember these as a kid, and I thought they rocked. So, my friend sent out her invites, and she got a rather weird and nasty response from another mother. It goes a little something like this.

"My only hesitancy is the that the flu has just started going around and McDonald's playground- ugh. The flu can be fatal and is at a minimum, really miserable for 10 days. Unless McDonald's regularly cleans its playground and toys..."

Seriously, soccer mom bitch? Your kid is the reason the germs are everywhere! Do you think the school your child attends wipes everything down each day? They don't! I wanted to respond to her and tell her to keep her stupid ass at home, but it's not really the kid's fault that the mom is a nut job. Poor kid. So, what would your response have been? I honestly can't wait to hear The Doll's response. ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just give them some Emergen-C in their OJ and they'll be fucking fine! Now the outdoor playgrounds are pretty bad, but the indoor ones are sanitized. It's a health department thing. Mom sounds uppity though and I'd disinvite that bitch. She probably wouldnt let her kid have a burger, she'd probably make him eat off the salad menu.

Hey, I'm all for eating healthy and feeding kids salads, but birthday parties are different.

Besides, her kid's probably a pussy. I hate pussy brats.

just north of Eastwick said...

OMG. That's all I can really think of to say....just....OMG. Does she keep her kid in a plastic bubble? Sounds like it.

My kid had a McD's party last weekend for his b-day and guess what.....none of the party guests have come down with the flu! Imagine that.

Jessie's right--this sounds like a mom that wouldn't let her kid eat the fast food there anyway. Disinvite the bee-otch!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say a thing. If enough of these germophobes keep their kids in a bubble, nature will do the job and wipe them out for having no immune systems. Thin the herd. :)

Nina said...

Long time reader, first time poster;-)

I just got done getting a smack down from my sister-in-law because my kids were sick last week and I dared to bring my kids around hers. She's a psycho germ-a-phope. We call her kids the bubble babies...