Thursday, March 12, 2009

Germaphobe Soccer Mom Saga Continues

Here's the latest email.

"I know you probably think I am the biggest goof but the actual Flu (versus just strep, head cold, etc.) can be fatal and I know that McD's never cleans their toys, spit, saliva and germs are all over those climbing things, and normally I would care less, but its the flu. Every snot nosed kid there would creep me out and in my heart, I just can't do it (I have thought about it over and over). I do have something for the birthday boy. Is there an evening/afternoon next week that we can get together for a little playdate?"

Do moms seriously send shit like this to other people? I've come up with a variety of responses.

1. Fuck off, crazy flu whore.
2. I'm sorry. If your kid comes over to my house, my kid might make him sick and kill him.
3. You are officially uninvited and banned from ever communicating with me again.

I know you guys will have some more. What are the chances that a woman (or a man) will make this little boy happy one day? I'm guessing the chances are slim.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's fine, I didn't want your shit faced little crotchdropling near my precious bundle of flu germs anyway.

Honestly, the nice thing for her to have done is "No thanks." Be paranoid about your germs but why blast the mom's choice for where she wants the party to be? She's a flatbacking whore is what she is.

Mrs. Flax said...

Who would agree to a playdate with this woman? She just said "you are nasty, have bad judgment, and don't care if the kids you are feeding die, but I'll deign to meet with you briefly, alone, to give your poor hopeless child a gift." Hmmph.

She probably has those ""crazy"" eyes.

Anonymous said...

I would just be polite (bc, like you said, it isn't the kid's fault) and say something to the effect of: I understand your concerns, but I don't see a time in the near future that a playdate would work for us. You can send a present to school, if you would like ;)

just north of Eastwick said...

Jessie's right.....a simple "No thanks, we can't make it" would have sufficed. She didn't have to go into all her crazy germophobic reasons and be insulting about it.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Flax. She has pretty much insulted you, your decision making, and the way you treat your kids. She is probably the kind of person who would tell you "told you so" if your child became deathly ill from the flu.

I would cut her off. No more contact, invitations, play dates, or anything else that requires seeing her in person.

I would send her a bottle of purell, a can of lysol, and some medical masks with a card that said, "Missed you at the B-day party."

What a bitch...

chocolat lover said...

She sounds way to over-protective.

Like the others, I would have said "sorry we cant make it"