Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow in Eastwick!

You know that saying that people in hell want ice water, but they don't get it? Guess what? They do today! It's snowing in Eastwick! Mr. Bitchford thinks I'm funny because he grew up where it snows a lot. I can't help it. When you never get to see any, it's just so pretty. Here are a few pics. We are due to get anywhere from 3 to 5 inches, which is a huge deal to us. Plus, everything shuts down around here because no one knows how to drive in it. Woo hoo!




Update
This just makes me feel like a kid again. We could get up to 5 inches, which is a lot for us. The dogs and I have been running around the neighborhood with all of the kids. I've opened all of the windows in the house, so I don't miss it. My b-day is Wednesday, and it's like an early birthday present.