Thursday, March 19, 2009

Crazy Vacay!

Mr. Bitchford and I began our whirlwind vacation last week. It began with a crazed visit to our oldest friends' home. They are married. It was crazed because their two-year old has discovered his own free will. It was ugly, and that is all I'm gonna say. We went on to attend my nephew's b-day party. The crazy germaphobe bitch didn't show. There was screaming, happy meals, cake, and presents. My nephew's girlfriend broke up with him, and it was reported that he was in a corner repeating, "It's all my damn fault." By the end of the party, they were back together and all was well. As far as the curse words, well, we are all guilty for those. ;)

Mr. Bitchford and I headed to the mountains for a few days, and the dogs came with us. There were no phones, and there was no computer. It was very relaxing, but I am glad to be back home. I like having my own shit around me. So, a week from now I will probably be complaining about how I need another vacation, but for now, I'm glad things are winding down. I'm also glad to NOT be trapped in the fucking car anymore.

Our governor still sucks. Eastwick is still built upon the stinking, steaming depths of hell. The Eastwickeans still drive like they are in wind up cars and will lose power at any second. I love being back home.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the kid being all "christ motherfucker SHE LEFT ME!"

Anonymous said...

Just out of curiosity, how old is the nephew?

Anonymous said...

Oh, and welcome back :)

chocolat lover said...

I always enjoy going on vacation, but it is always nice to come home again.

Going back to work is never so nice, but has to be done to pay the bills ;o)

Youll have to let us know if the "germophobe Mom" lets her spawn attend any other parties, or if it was just McDonalds she had a problem with.

Alexandra Bitchford said...

Kelly, he's 6. He's very mature for his age. ;)