Thursday, July 19, 2007

Work Can Rock...Sometimes

There is one project that I actually work on without Sukie. Can you believe that? Anyway, I had to go out of town this week for this project, and I must say that the other people involved rock out. I showed up at our parking lot with my fabulous Betsey Johnson luggage. I was ready to roll. When I opened the back of the van, there was not only a fully stocked cooler, but there were also bags of liquor bottles. You can imagine how happy I was. I spent three glorious days with these wonderful colleagues, who I don't really get to see all that much. Our director even had a designated "party room," and it stayed open until the wee hours of the morning. On our second night there, she even provided us with good cigars. Why can't all directors and colleagues have work environments like this? When we are at work, we all do a really good job on this project. When we get to go out of town for training or for presenting, our director makes sure everyone has a good time and that we really bond. It's because she's a woman isn't it? Now, Sukie, you need to figure out how to get on board with us!

1 comment:

Queen Bee said...

Unfortunately, not all of us have cool bosses. :-(