Monday, July 23, 2007

I admit it...

I can't believe that these two programs are actually on the air. More importantly, I can't believe I've watched them:

1) Rock of Love with Bret Michaels. Granted, I just went to a Poison concert last month, and Bret Michaels still looked damn good from where I was sitting. But I wouldn't fight with a bunch of hussies for the pleasure of screwing him. And yet, I am amused by women who do just that. I particularly like when Bret, in complete and total seriousness, discusses his instant "connection" with one of the women: "It was like our souls touched...she has a great rack." Nice, Bret, really, nice. I laughed my ass off...way better than Flavor of Love, which just made me want to vomit the few times I was forced to watch it. Oh, and I do love how the episodes play off Poison song titles...I mean, what's not to love about an episode entitled "Talk Dirty to Me" in which the Bret-lover-hopefuls engage in a phone-sex challenge???

2) Scott Baio is 45 and Single. OMG! I swear, nothing is funnier than Charles in Charge trying to figure out, with the help of a life coach, why he isn't married...especially when he's signing autographs with Joanie, and his wanna-be-a-frat-boy 45+ pal comes in to tear him away...for fun with strippers. Hmmm...Scott...I don't know why you're single.

3 comments:

Alexandra Bitchford said...

I'm not as addicted to 45 and single, but I should probably watch it. It's got to be as entertaining or more so than Rock of Love. Damn VH1 for making me sink to new lows!

Head Bitch in Charge said...

Bret Michaels is old and totally over. How sorry he truly is. The women on that show need to get a job and a life.

Barb Smith said...

Okay...so I'm not watching Rock of Love but I admit it, Scott Baio is on my Tivo schedule. *hangs head in shame*

I can't help it, though. Seriously...I had posters of him and Tony Danza in my room as a kid. So I can't help but rubberneck at wtf he's doing at 45 and still single. It only took me one episode to figure it out, but still. LMAO

And that idiot friend of his?!?! Geez...get rid of him already, puh-leez!!! lol