Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hypocrites!

Ugh! I have a Facebook page because (1) it is a ton o' fun and (2) I can keep in touch with some of my old college friends. I was looking through profiles today, and I found the following:

It's Unforgivable Cunt ▪ 100,000,000 Christians Worship God!

These were two groups that a person belonged to. One was right under the other. WTF? This perfectly illustrates why I am so turned off by organized religion. Fuck, people! Are you really this stupid? Please, please, please tell me it is just for show.

2 comments:

Head Bitch in Charge said...

I hate to say it, but people are really that stupid. The members are those who can't think for themselves.

Barb Smith said...

Yep...they're really THAT stupid.

My personal opinion? The 100,000 members for god (or whatever it was) is out of duty or conscious...the other was truth seeping through.

But hey, that's just my thought...I could be wrong. LOL