Thursday, February 7, 2008

My New Drug of Choice...Meanness!

You guys know I like to fart around on forums and talk politics with folks (that was just for you Sukie). Sukie hates the word folks, ya'll. Anyway, I decided this morning to make one guy my stress punching bag for the day. Do you know what was terrible? Everyone else jumped on board. Mrs. Flax made mention (on Jessie's blog) of how you can smell the weak. Well, this guy's fingers were definitely whispering "douche bag" as they stroked his keys. We sort of tore him apart like we were a tribe and going to eat him. Before you think I'm just completely cruel, please understand that he was plagiarizing every post, and it was really pissing everyone off. The point is that I was able to calm down by pointing out all of his flawed opinions and ideas. I wonder what that says about me. Don't answer that.