Sunday, February 24, 2008

Titty McHighbeams

Sukie and I work with a woman who is really sweet, and she tends to be a little clueless. I call her Titty McHighbeams. Titty is incredibly short, but she has ginormous hooters. On top of them being giant, she has huge nipples that are erect ALL OF THE TIME! She is one of our trainers, so we spend a good bit of time sitting in front of her and being made to stare at the giant hooters. Her erect (size of teacup saucer) nipples just follow you around the room like eyeballs. I went on a business trip with her awhile back. She was a ton 'o fun because she knows all of the water cooler gossip and likes to share. We went out for drinks together, along with her McHighbeams, and we got pretty lit. We walked back to our hotel, and I noticed that Titty was totally snockered. She lifted up her cute shift dress and pressed the elevator button with her spike heel. There was a problem. She didn't have any panties on. Now I had seen Titty's snatch, and I thought that this would be a good time to ask her if her boobs were fake. I said, "Titty, now that I have seen your vagina, I think it is appropriate for me to ask if your boobs are fake? I ask because your nipples are giant, and they just stare at me ALL of the freakin' time." She giggles and says, "No. It's the McHighbeam curse. I have giant boobs and nipples. They just stay hard all of the time." We stand in awkward silence for a moment because we notice that there is another woman on the elevator. Oops! We get off of the elevator, and Titty flashes me. She giggles and stumbles off to her room. So, now when I am in a training session with Titty, I feel like it is appropriate for me to ask her to put them on low beam, please.

2 comments:

Barb Smith said...

LMAO! Oh my at the people you work with...but at least this one is fun. *snicker*

Anonymous said...

You have all the fun.