Monday, May 5, 2008

Carolina Girl and Her Gimp

These two fucked up my world today. I thought I would stop by Sam's Club and grab some fruit. Fruit has skyrocketed in price, and Sam's is the cheapest place to get it...and it's still good quality. Anyway, there were a shit ton of people in line and a bunch of slack jawed knuckle draggers checking them out. Gimpy, the one who is raised up out of his Jazzy, had already tried to run over my feet in the bread aisle. Carolina Girl, who was with Gimpy, slammed her cart into mine in order to let Gimpy break in line. Bitch. If you will look at the size of her legs, you will see why I wasn't going to scrap with her. She looks like she's been carrying large sacks of taters for her exercise. Anyway, Gimpy slides into line and stands up. I don't mean he feebly stands up. I mean he stands the fuck up and starts loading his 55 lb. bag of dog food onto the conveyor belt. To top off this experience, they both pay separately and with checks. I hate this fucking place.

No comments: