Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I took detailed notes

So Mr. Dumbshit starts off the meeting today, giving his little spiel. Here are my notes from that part:


    • Module is not a verb. You can't say "We module to X." I moduled to work today? I module in my spare time? No, that's a noun, jackass.

    • Ummm...no, that's not really true at all. Does he know the meaning of the word overt?

    • I should not be allowed in meetings with him anymore because I can NOT maintain a neutral expression (FYI: Alex later confirmed this is very true--I failed again).

    • OMG--that's a BLATANT, bold-faced lie! WTF!?!?!

    • I need a pill before I lose it.

Then it was our turn, and of course, we rocked the house. We whipped up a PowerPoint, gave our little spiel and handouts, and everyone loved us. That's because we're not slack-asses--even when we have less than a day to prepare. So, there (she said, pushing imaginary paper in Mr. Dumbshit's direction).

3 comments:

Head Bitch in Charge said...

This is why we make fun of southern idiots.

Barb Smith said...

YOU GO, GIRL(S)!!! lol

Anonymous said...

http://www.ourlocalstyle.com/images/uploadImages/2006/05/03/cnhVerbingWeirdsLanguage.gif