Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fuck!

To the dumbass motherfucking piece of useless shit who can't understand the basic rules of the road...the intersection in my neighborhood is NOT a four way stop. When you are going straight, and I am turning left, this does not mean that you can "wave me through" the stop sign first. Here's the problem. You are wrong! Also, if I were to actually turn, then you would gun your engine and run into me. Hence the problem. When I shake my head at you and tell you no, this does not mean that you can call me a stupid bitch that can't drive. Actually, you are the stupid bitch who can't drive. Please be warned that one of these days I will exit my car and beat you with my super hot BCBG spike heel. You are scum. The end.

3 comments:

Barb Smith said...

Okay then! I rue the day you do actually get out and put an asswhoopin on the dumb fuck that pushes you over the edge. LOL

BTW, it's me...Barb (aka Frayed Edges)...I needed to change directions. Just thought I'd let you know. Maybe I'll be around more now. *smile*

Sukie Bitchmont said...

You so crazee!

Mrs. Flax said...

Oh, I totally have an intersection like that on my way to and from work. I'm surprised I haven't busted a vein yet. I have a STOP SIGN PEOPLE!!! YOU DON'T!!! I really do not understand why that is so difficult to understand. If there was a stop sign there, I bet these same people would blow totally through it. Arrrghh.