Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ah ha ha ha

This is hysterical: http://www.palinaspresident.us/
You have to move your mouse all around the room and see that different stuff what happens or what Sarah says.

I've been playing with it for ten minutes.

Some things you have to click more than once--like to open and shut the door. I opened and shut the door like 5 times, and something different happened each time--and it was all funny.

I really like throwing a dart to choose the next kid's name: Rake! ;-)

I also like Lady Justice and her litany of "Supreme Court Cases."

And how when you knock over the trash can, Science falls out.

And if you answer the phone...

Oh, fuck it, I really like it all--it's funny!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Meaverick. Meaverick.

Oh my god, a deer, a bunny, and a penguin all got shot. Fuck.

Alexandra Bitchford said...

This is great stress management. I love, love, love the talking degrees!