Friday, October 3, 2008

Who Wants to Join my Residential Posse?

I shit you not. One of our sheriff's candidates in Eastwick wants to have residential posses. I would like for our readers to please tell us what role you would like in mine and Sukie's posse. Just for the record, I will be in charge of the night stick, and Sukie will be in charge of the pepper spray. We will need a golf cart driver.

On another note, my sides still hurt from laughing at Sarah Palin last night, so I will need a day or two before I post on the VP debates.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be in charge of the taserin'. I loves me some taserin'. I have a pink one with an mp3 player built into it. We can all boogie down as our "perp" convulses.

Unknown said...

I'll do what I do best and photograph your perps for you. I dont have access to a golf cart but I might be buying a Honda Fit. Think that'd work?

Anonymous said...

I'll be the getaway driver. Oh, I mean golf cart driver. Doh. Habits...

Maybe I could be the public relations manager of the posse?