Sunday, October 5, 2008

Much Ado About Nothin'

Since I'm goin' to be talkin' about Sarah Palin, I've decided to drop all of my g's. Seriously, I can't do that. It's as annoying in writing as it is on television. I haven't blogged about the VP debate because there isn't much to say. Joe Biden plugged his candidate and did a good job. He was concise and hit the major issues. Sarah Palin didn't answer one fucking question. Not one! We all kept screaming for her to just take off her shirt and show her tits. At least that would have been more of a show. How can people say she did well? Oh, she didn't completely bomb. She had some well rehearsed answers, but she said nothing. I find it annoying and condescending of her to think that I'm as simple as she speaks. I'm not that fucking simple of a person, and I don't think most Americans are. It costs a shit ton of money to fill my gas tank, lady, and calling me Joe motherfuckin' six-pack isn't helping me any. It doesn't make you like me. You're nothing like me. I'm articulate, well-read, and I can rock fucking higher stiletto heels than you can. It just pisses me off that some Americans keep saying, "Oh, she's just like me." That's crazy! Are you a fucking shallow, rehearsed parrot?

Ultimately, it comes down to Obama and McCain. It looks like it's going to get ugly here at the end, and I think Obama will come out on top. He has a clear plan for the economic crisis and the health care crisis. Yes we can!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And oh my God the winking! The damn winking! I hate her!

Anonymous said...

------
"It just pisses me off that some Americans keep saying, "Oh, she's just like me." That's crazy! Are you a fucking shallow, rehearsed parrot?"
------

Look all over the internet. Blogs. Forums. Listen to folks in restaurants, bars, stores, etc. They all use the same words. You're damn right they're all shallow, rehearsed parrots. That's why they identify with idiocy. This country is fucked until the people start getting a clue.

Unknown said...

Oh but you gotta admit, she sure is a cutie pie. Just like meeeee!!!111!

Lulu said...

All the debate did was piss me off. That stupid woman and her non-answers were enough to make me change the channel.