Sunday, October 12, 2008

Boob Tube nonsense

I was quite distraught over the demise of Holly Madison and Hugh Hefner's relationship. Make of that what you will. I don't care. I like The Girls Next Door, and I really liked Holly Madison. And I thought, like Hef, that she was in it for the long haul. That show is good laughs. IDK why. Mr. Bitchmont keeps asking, and my answer is the same every time: "I have no idea why I am so amused by this shit." Anyway...

Then, I was even more distraught to read that Hef had already moved some other gals into the house and was considering replacing Holly with...ugh, ick, yuck...Karissa and Kristina Shannon. Sisters. Twins. Now, I'm sorry, girls, but that's where I draw the line. Yup, I draw the line at sharing the rich, saggy millionaire with your 19 y/old, thieving twin (I never claimed to have stellar morals).

So...

Dear Hef,
Please move those nasty twins outta the mansion ASAP. Do not make them girlfriends. In their place, I would like to nominate Megan Hauserman of Rock of Love and I Love Money fame (she was Playboy Cybergirl of the Week once, too).
Love,
Sukie

Yes, I did just admit to knowing who Megan Hauserman of Rock of Love and I Love Money is. Don't judge me (seriously: stop!). I can't help it I find her dumb-blonde-act-hiding-an-inner-evil-bitch thing amusing. Really, she's the only reason I checked into I Love Money.

You know who else I'd like to see on TV again? Heather, also from Rock of Love. She? Was HIL-arious.

The end.

1 comment:

Alexandra Bitchford said...

Stripper Heather rocks. She should totally be one of Hef's girlfriends. I wonder if she could get that Bret tattoo changed to Hef?