Monday, October 13, 2008

Facebook May be the End of Me

First of all, I love Facebook. It's fun to write things that only Sukie can understand. I keep up with my friends and family, but NO HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS. I have one high school friend that I keep in touch with and that's it. I got a friend request tonight. It's from an ex-boyfriend. It's from an ex-boyfriend that the last time I saw him was in fucking court. Why me? There was this friendly little picture of him and his new fucking baby. BTW, all of the high school people have new fucking babies, and the pictures are all over Facebook. If I didn't really like you, what makes you think I'm gonna like your stinkin' baby? I digress. This ex-boyfriend and I had a horrible relationship. It was one of those that every Friday night party would end with one of us throwing something at the other or him throwing me up against something. It was bad. I once threw a picture of his dead mother at him. It cut his eye. I was glad. I told you it was bad. The last straw was when he took my beloved dog and spray painted black dots on her to be funny. That's how we ended up in court. At any rate, why would this man ask me to be his friend on Facebook? I wanted to get all Whitney Houston on his ass and be like, "Hell to the no, motherfucker!" I clicked ignore. BTW, I swear to God that I'm not that crazy anymore. I was 19 years old and fairly drunk the entire time. Please don't judge.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You'd be surprised at who has crawled out of the wood works to try and befriend me. They think I want to talk because they have babies and I have babies, so we obviously have so much in common now!!!

just north of Eastwick said...

Oh my dear sweet Jesus. HE has a baby? Poor kid will never have a chance to not be screwed up. It amazes me that anyone is allowed to reproduce. There should be some test you have to pass or something.

And he's got a lot of nerve asking you to be his friend. What an asshat.

Sukie Bitchmont said...

I already created a test...but those damn liberals said something about how it violated people's civil rights. Bastard bleeding hearts! ;-)

Anonymous said...

The ignore button is your saving grace. It's a wonderful tool for dismissing douche bags.

Oh the days of throwing and/or breaking things. So glad that's over...

Sukie, dem dam libruls!! :)