Sunday, October 26, 2008

Angry Soccer Mom

Mr. Bitchford and I went to the mall yesterday. Eastwick finally got a nice anchor store (Dillards), so I wanted to check it out before it got all fucked up and dirty. We were in the parking lot, and we spotted a large SUV. This is not unusual. It had those "this is my family" stickers on the back. You know those soccer moms who put the stickers representing each family member on their cars? Some will even include names. I think this is dangerous because then total strangers know how many kids you have, whether they are male or female, and what their names are. Anyway, we noticed that something was missing on this one. Take a look.



This was with my camera phone, so it's not that great. Do you notice that dad is missing? She's gone and peeled him the fuck off! I thought it was hilarious. Now, look again. A kid is missing too! I didn't notice this, but Mr. Bitchford did. I thought this was fucking funny, and it made me giggle for most of the day. I can think of lots of reasons to peel dad off, but I'm still wondering what the kid did.

3 comments:

Mrs. Flax said...

Maybe the small missing sticker is not another kid; I am thinking she sent daddy packing with the family dog.

Unknown said...

Yes these stickers are dangerous, especially when they're right above your "My child excelled at John Elementary school" sticker. "Hey Jimmy, your mom Rita asked me to help you find your dog Spike because he got out. Come with me."

Though one time, I saw one of those stickers, and the mom and kids were all jumping up and down on the dad, who was laying down, and the dad was labeled "jerk."

I lold.

Lulu said...

mrs. flax said EXACTLY what I was thinking!!!