Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Do Boys Ever Grow Up?

Sukie and I ride to work together, and we set out on our morning commute today. We're almost to work when an Asplundh truck packed with large, blonde men pulled up beside us. Keep in mind that we were in the left hand lane on a highway. So, the truck pulls up on the right hand side, and all of the windows are down. The driver leans out and yells something along the lines of, "Nice titties! Woo hoo!" I yell, "Fuck off!" This just riles them up. I should have known better. We finally pull into work, and I stomp off to my division. I'm waiting on the elevator, which is right beside the coffee shop. The coffee guy looks at me all funny and says, "Mmmm. I like those shoes." Eww. I finally get to my office, and I have to rush out again for a meeting, which means I have to pass the coffee guy again. I get off of the elevator, and he comes towards me. He says, "Can I ask you something?" I revert back to a self-defense class I took a long time ago. I'm standing fairly close to him when I scream, "NO!" I think he thought I was strange. Motherfucker harasses me every damn morning, and he looks at me like I'm strange. What the fuck is wrong with people? I just want to be left alone in the morning...and the afternoon...and the evening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think most guys never grow up, and the ones that do still get the occasional "urge" to eyeball an attractive woman. It's primal I think. We humans are really just animals.

Hell who knows... I'm bored at work. And I'm bugging you.

Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Men don't stop believing.

Unknown said...

Creeps.

Anonymous said...

Do boys ever grow up?

NO!!!