Wednesday, September 24, 2008

McCain is Acting like a Backstabbing 14-year old Girl!

Hopefully, everyone has heard that John McCain has suspended his campaign, and Barack Obama has decided not to suspend his campaign. McCain wants to postpone the debate on Friday, and Obama would like to move forward. Here is where it gets very "high school." In the spirit of coming together, Obama called McCain today. Obama wanted to release a joint statement that outlined a plan for the economic catastrophe that we are in the middle of. Apparently, McCain was supportive of this. It was Obama's understanding that the statement would be released together. Nope. McCain decides to release his own fucking statement and suspend his campaign. I guess he has nothing to say to me on Friday, so fuck it.

This reminds me of a bitch named Mary that I went to middle school with. She knew that I totally liked this upper class man named Blaine. She would talk about him with me and giggle. She would say things like, "Oh! He was totally looking at you during the pep rally." Mary decided that she would help me and make sure Blaine knew that I was warm for his form. You know what the bitch did? She fucking asked him out. She went behind my back, and then stabbed me in it.

John McCain is no better than that fucking Mary bitch. He acted like he was all for a joint statement, and then he tried to go behind Obama's back and fuck him over. You know what, though? I don't think it's going to work. I, for one, want to know what these two candidates think about our current situation and how it can be fixed. I'll paraphrase Obama for the conclusion. A president will have many situations going on at one time and will have to handle them all with care.

Looks like you can't manage that, McCain. There better be a fucking debate on Friday night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought his bit was Clean Campaign McCain? What a whore.