Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jokes From Grandpa Bitchford

I'm in a such a state of pissiness and anger. When I get like this, I call my dad. I asked him what he thought of all this mess. Here is his response.

"You know...Sarah Palin's gonna have to admit that she thought Russia invaded Atlanta."
This is where he laughs loudly at himself. Then he follows up with this.

"What did George W. say when he was told that Russia invaded Georgia? Damn! I always knew they wanted our peaches!"

I love him. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love a good joke when a state of pissiness sets in. I've been kinda feeling that way the last couple of days. Maybe a combination of low level anxiety mixed with total disgust with this group of clowns we have running for office and the lying media. sigh.......

Alexandra Bitchford said...

Cheer up, Mind. You should come over to the house tomorrow night. In honor of debate night, we are serving BaRACK O' Ribs and Palin Ale.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun... and tasty!