Monday, September 8, 2008

Oh No They Didn't!

Sukie and I were waiting at the bus stop this morning, and it was a hot, humid morning. I hate those in Eastwick. My nice skirt was already sticking to me and riding up in the wrong places. I had my sunglasses on, so the other riders couldn't see my eat shit and die look. It's not personal. I just hate hot, muggy mornings. So, Sukie and I take our place right near the front where the bus will stop. We are there 10 minutes early, so we can make sure we get a good spot. About two minutes before the bus is due, a shit ton of people start crawling out of cars, coming out of WalMart, and slinking across the hot pavement. They look like those damn zombies from 28 Days Later. They come over and stand directly in front of us. What the fuck, assholes? I got here ealry for my spot, and your motherfucking piece of lazy shit self is gonna stand in front of me. To top things off, there was a woman on her cell phone directly beside us. She kept screaming things like, "Ehh! Yous up yet? Where you be?" Also, the creepy lady was there. She goes up to the people first in line and acts like she knows them. That's her secret way of breaking in line. Fucking bitch. I couldn't take it. Sukie and I took off towards my car. I had to get the fuck out of here. Fuck saving money. Fuck saving gas. My sanity is more important. I think our days of public transportation are numbered for awhile. We did make an agreement to continue carpooling, so I think that makes it all ok. Fuck Eastwick!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

But I love you for trying.

Anonymous said...

In San Francisco, people line up for city buses. No joke.