Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Don't Be Bitter Cindy...

It makes you press your lips together, which will result in fine lines around your Botoxed face. I posted part of The View interview with John and Cindy McCain. There are three parts, and you should watch them all. They are highly entertaining. Barbara, Joy, and Whoopi were giving them so much heat that Cindy's make-up started to melt. Maybe this is why she's so pissed.

Cindy was quoted as saying, "In spite of what you see ... in the newspapers, and on shows like 'The View' -- I don't know if any of you saw 'The View' yesterday, they picked our bones clean -- in spite of what you see, that's not what the American people are saying and what they are believing," says Mrs. McCain, per ABC News' Arnab Datta. "They are now seeing a clear difference with these candidates, and they are seeing who is going to make the best president, and that's why we're pulling ahead."

Actually, Cindy, The View is the type of show that women watch. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if some people get all of their information from shows like these. Maybe you should be pissed and worried. Also, I think Barbara Walters can bitch slap you all she wants about Sarah Palin. Barbara has actually broken glass ceilings for women and continues to do so. Basically, Cindy, I am telling you to fuck off and stop whining. I tried to tell you that Elisabeth Hasselbeck didn't matter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe 15 years ago it didnt matter, but like I said, we have Tubes now, and this is what makes this particular election so special. If I told you "no, I didnt catch the view," you could send me a link to the video, and then I could send that link to all of my friends, post it in my blog, and boom, you've got viral video. Viral video is something that the other elections didnt have. It's not just heresy now, because it's all documented with video!

Does she know what the internets is? Because John doesnt, and he said that she does his internets for him but who knows if they even still have an AOL account.