Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bitch is Just Stupid

I'm getting ready to change my hair color. I like to mix it up. I'm a natural blonde, but I really love dark red hair. I usually change it when fall rolls around. I can't decide whether I should go dark brown or dark red. Anyway, I was asking some ladies at work, and the office manager piped up...even though I wasn't talking to her because she's a stupid bitch. She says, "I really like you blonde because the red makes you look old." I felt like saying, "I really like you in skirts because those pants you have on make you look like a big fat turd." I didn't. I fucking hate being around her. She's always reciting bible verses to me, and on top of that, she fucks up all of my shit that I give her to do. I used to think she did it on purpose, but she's not that smart. I've noticed that she fucks everyone's shit up. Why don't they fire her, you ask? Because that's just not how they roll. Fuck!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Red is so very hard to maintain and pull off, trust me, I know. It has to be colored more often, it looks really fake unless you have very fair skin and maybe freckles, and really the only two good brands to buy are Loreal Preference (RR07 is a great tone) and this stuff in a tan box with color names like Hot Cocoa and Cinnaberry. When I go with that brand, I do "Spiced Tea" and it comes out great.

I would go with the warm brown color (hot cocoa) but I've been red since I was 16 and any time I try to change it it just gets redder. For a while I used a platinum blond and got bright red results. Go figure.

Alexandra Bitchford said...

I know. That's why I thought about dark brown. I have it professionally colored, so I won't have to worry. I know I would fuck it up if I did it myself.

Anonymous said...

From a guy....

Dark red > Dark brown > Black > Natural blonde > Auburn > Light brown/sandy > Natural fiery red > Unnatural blonde > Medium brown > Two-tone

Anonymous said...

Brown. Enough said...