Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Read her Lip(stick)

Record's Reveal Palin's Push for Earmarks

If I were in Russia, I bet I could see her lips moving from her backyard. I think she would be saying, "Thanks, but not thanks," in that horrible accent of hers. I'm no fool. I know politicians lie all of the time. Anyone who is willing and able to raise as much money as they do, and then spend it trying to win the greatest power in the world...well, that usually doesn't make for the most honest and warm-hearted person. I do believe Barack Obama and Joe Biden could produce a much needed change of direction for this country. If I didn't, then I wouldn't vote for them. Sukie and I were talking today, and it makes no sense for middle and lower class to vote for McCain. His plans will not help you. Period. I'm really tired of the McCain/Palin campaign continuing to just fucking out and out lie, and some people still believe them. I just don't get it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The only thing I hate about the obama biden is that they're not hitting back hard enough. The McCain ads are fucking despicable, totally spouting lies, you know the thing I dont get is how upset the R's got about the lipstick pig comment, and yet when McCain was questioned about the "Bomb Bomb Iran" thing he said "Get a life."

No sympathy for the butthurt.

Anonymous said...

What's crazy is these attitudes are apparently the best we have to choose from in this country... or at least the best the political structure will allow in this country. It's highly controlled.

What's even crazier is that the people of this country have come to expect this behavior and now accept it as normal. I wouldn't trust these people to run the cash register at McDonalds, but less run the country.

Polls show most Americans think politicians are liars. And somehow still tend to believe their slogans of "change" and "securing the borders" and whatever else.

SM, let's run for office!

Head Bitch in Charge said...

The trailer trash of America will vote for McCain/Palin because their minister told them to.