Friday, September 12, 2008

Snapfish.com Can Suck a Dick

I'm so pissed. I ordered a variety of things from Snapfish the other day. Two of the three items arrived today. One item was bent all to hell, so I can't use it. The other item was a customized day planner. I had labored over what picture to put on my calendar, and I finally settled on one of the dogs. I had a snarky little title on it, and all of my work info is printed on the front cover. It looks like this:
If you find this, give it back!
A. Bitchford
phone
email

So, I open up my package, and this is what I fucking see.

Here's the problem. I don't know Wyatt and Trenton. I'm sure they are perfectly nice little boys, but I'm not their fucking Auntie! If Wyatt and Trenton's mommy is out there in the blogsphere somewhere, please know that I have your calendar. Your little boys are safe in Eastwick. So, someone out there has a day planner with an inbred looking dog on it and a pissy message on the front inside cover. This is why Snapfish can suck a dick. Has anyone had to deal with returning items and getting replacements with Snapfish? If so, I would like to hear about your experience. Please let it be favorable.

No comments: