Saturday, September 13, 2008

Snapfish.com Can Still Suck a Dick

Ok. Here's the message I sent, along with my order number.

Me: I ordered a customized day planner, and I received someone else's planner. I would like my customized planner sent to me immediately. Thank you.

Response:Thank you for contacting us.We are sorry that your order seems to have been mixed up. There is no need to send back that other customer's prints; it will be faster for everyone if you just throw those away. It is actually very likely that the other customer has received the correct order already (even if you received those same prints also).Our records show that the order was shipped on 9/8/2008 Most likely your order has been delayed by the Postal Service. While we know it's frustrating to wait, please wait until at least ten days from shipped date for your order to arrive.If your order is not received within ten business days of shipment, we will issue a refund or provide credits to allow you to order replacements. We know that's a long time to wait, but our experience with the postal service is that you are almost certain to have the order soon.Again, we apologize for the delay. Snapfish is committed to your satisfaction, and we make every effort to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions regarding this matter.

Me: Well, that's nice that the other woman probably received what she actually ordered and paid for. I guess batting at 50% is ok for your company. How can my day planner show up in ten days when the order already arrived? It was shipped to me. The shipping slip had my order number on it, along with the name of my planner. Would you have sent me two day planners, when I only ordered one? I would like a credit to be issued to my account immediately.

Am I missing something? I totally could be because I'm mad as hell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You might look into vistaprint.com, I know they have a number of neat accessories (not sure about dayplanners) and they're cheap and with good service.

However, you dealt with this company and you deserve to be answered by a human, not a machine. If there is a number, call it. Emailing them does little to no good.