Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sarah can't stop lying...(revised...I am sick, but now I'm sick and can't sleep)

I mean, really, if this bitch had Pinocchio's problem, she'd be able to stab Bin Laden to death herself with her nose--without leaving her home state of Alaska.

And John McCain? Starting to remind me of Bernie in that movie Weekend at Bernie's. And Sarah Palin is propping him up like a puppet, making him move his mouth to her words. Earth to John McCain. John? This is Earth! Come in, John! Shit, y'all, I think we've lost John!

Sarah: Just let it go. We know now (for sure) that you DID support that "bridge to nowhere"--a symbol of political corruption, of overspending, of those earmarks you claim you fought against. We also know that you were the Queen of earmarks, hiring a lobbying firm to get you the most money possible out of Congress. Uh, hello. So, please, just stop repeating that line over and over again. And tell John to stop, too. At least he use to have some integrity before he started hanging out with you. But now you've got him telling outright lies, too, and that just ain't right! Now, I know that this isn't entirely your fault. I mean, after all, if John McCain had stood up to the Republican party and chosen one of his top two picks (Lieberman/Ridge) against their wishes (Mitt Romney), you wouldn't even be here. I know that you are only here today because John McCain basically got mad, through a hissy fit (if you won't let me have who I want...I won't give you who you want, either!), had only a couple of days left to make a pick the party would approve, and so, he picked you. I know it was a rash decision, one which shows us just what kind of president McCain would be. I know you've been struggling to stay above water ever since (that's why you just keep repeating the same lines over and over and refuse interviews while you attempt to study up on foreign policy). I know it's particularly tough since you don't actually believe in the same things as John McCain (like that global warming is man-made or that a windfall tax is a bad idea--seeing as you had such great success with that in Alaska, that one makes sense). But really? The lying? Has got to stop. I mean, a little exaggeration is expected, but outright lying is wrong. Drop the line. Find a new one. Preferably? A true one. Thanks.


Sources: Politifact, 9/3/08, CBS News, 9/2/08, Governor Palin Press Release, 9/21/07, Ketchikan Daily News, 11/21/06, Ketchikan Daily News, 8/9/06, Ketchikan Daily News, http://archive.ketchikandailynews.com/archive_results.php, 8/9/06, accessed 8/29/08, Ketchikan Daily News, 10/2/06, Anchorage Daily News, 10/22/06, republished 08/29/08, Washington Post, Kurtz Column, 9/9/08, AP, 9/9/08, Time Magazine, 9/9/08, Daily News Miner, 8/31/08, Anchorage Daily News, 8/31/08, USA Today, 9/8/08, AP, 9/8/08, Factcheck.org, 9/4/08, Politifact, Chicago Tribune Blog, 9/9/08, Wall Street Journal, 9/9/08,



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes but what specific lie are you talking about? I was all excited for a rant, not a bitch. Go at her like I know only the B's of E can!

Alexandra Bitchford said...

I think Sukie is sick today. That would explain the blanket of hate rather than specifcs backed up with footnotes. ;)

Unknown said...

Blanket of hate?

Ah well, as always, I love you for trying. And the update was very much worth it.