Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Diva Cup

Have you all heard of these? Apparently, the diva cup is an environmentally friendly alternative to pads and tampons. There are two sizes. Size 1 is for those ladies who are not all old and floppity. Size 2 is for the women who are big ole whores or have had babies. You can read more about that on the web site. At first, I wrinkled up my nose in disgust. After getting past the initial nastiness, I realized that this is no different than shoving a bunch of cotton up in your crotch. I do have to admit that it grosses me out a bit to think of emptying the diva cup. In fact, I was speaking with Mrs. Flax today, and she completely grossed me out. I was bitching about the Eastwickeans, and she said, "Why don't you buy a diva cup? You can throw the blood on them." Ewww, Mrs. Flax. 2 points for sheer meanness, but -1 for nastiness. I would like your opinion about the diva cup. Are there any users out there?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Um...no, not something I would do.

Wanna know something gross?

I cant use tampons because my snatch is shaped like a p-trap pipe. But I loves me some washable flannel pads.

Let's hug.

(David wanted me to add that his penis is also p-trap shaped. It's not, but that's fucking funny.)

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Want some DivaWash to go with it? :D

Lulu said...

Are they reusable? I use something similar...but still disposable. Google Instead or go to softcup.com. Yes, when full they are unpleasant...but you can wear them for up to 12 hours.