Friday, September 26, 2008

Blogging the Debate

John McCain's first answer of the night began with thanking everyone.

Then, he says he hasn't "been feeling too great lately."

Did anyone else think maybe he was about to admit to be knocking on death's door??

Me? I was really expecting the next thing out of his mouth to be a litany of old man ailments ala my crazy grandma: "Oh, my colon's been acting up. You wouldn't believe the shit that comes out of me sometimes! And I just can't control it. And my aching back. You have no idea the pain I feel! No idea. And I've also got these heart palpitations. My heart just gets all aflutter and I feel like I'm dying."

Then, he even made a joke about his own age to top it off: "and I've been around a long time."

Yes, John, you have. You are old. We can see that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

One of my commenters pointed out that people are talking about McRage's droopy left eye all the sudden, suggesting that he had a stroke in the past few days. Google it.

Furthermore, he shouldnt be admitting to health problems if he wants to win. Who will elect a dead man?

Oh...right...like Republicans or whatever.

Anonymous said...

A dead Democrat in Missouri did get elected to the US Senate, beating a Republican incumbent. Funny.