Saturday, January 3, 2009

"I always feel like...

somebody's watching me...ain't got no privacy... "

That's evidently how my dog feels because ever since my last post about her...ahem...sexual proclivities, I have been trying to capture this phenomenon on video. However, though, she may be a masturbater, she is not an exhibitionist, and every time I hit "record," bitch stops what she's doing and gives me this, "What? I'm just a cute dog!" look.

This is the best I got, and really, it does not provide the full effect of witnessing the actual experience because, once again, she knew she'd been caught:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do a google on it, it's common. And look on youtube, there are some fantastic videos of this very thing. Tell her it will make hair grow on her paws though.

Unknown said...

Hey bitches, got you an xmas gift. Go here: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1098/3163837415_3b6d8ce218_o.jpg

Unknown said...

shit, if you cant click that link just go to my flickr and view it, but be sure to click on "all sizes" when you do or else you'll see it tiny, and you'll need it full sized.

Unknown said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!