Monday, February 16, 2009

Alexandra the Rapper

Do you ever have something happen at work, and you think you blogged about? You go back through all of your blog entries, and you can't find it. WTF, right? I thought I had told you guys about this woman I had been working on a project with. This was last year, but I'll give you a summary to lead into the new happenings. Long story short, we were chosen to work on the same project, but we were from different departments. She felt that she was in charge, and I thought we were working as a team. She tried to give me what she called a directive, and I laughed at her. She then went on to bob her head at me, wag her finger, and call me a little white girl. She's black. I was really upset, and I've thought about it a lot since. It really bothered me that she saw me as just some white girl she worked with. I guess at least I was little.

Anyway, she has a new boss. The boss came to me and asked if I could sit in on some meetings with this woman and evaluate her. The new boss felt like I had more experience in this particular area, and the new boss felt that I might could help. Turns out that the bitch really sucks at her job. It was worse than I thought. I was not mean, but I was very honest with her new boss. The new boss decided to demote her and put me in charge of mentoring her on her motherfucking job! It's funny because karma is a bitch, but as you can imagine, I'm not looking forward to this. She won't be happy. I thought I could show up on the first day and rap for her. Here's what I have so far.

Yo, yo, yo bitches
I'm a little white girl
Short and small
You fucked with me
So I took your job and all, beeyotch.

Feel free to add your own lines.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

trick ass ho betta bow down when you come to my town