Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The First Weigh In

I weigh in tomorrow morning, and I feel like I've lost some weight this week. I've been following my online plan, and it hasn't been that bad. Just North of Eastwick is doing this with me, so we've used each other for support. I've earned activity points this week, and I haven't used them! This is a good thing. If I lose 2 lbs., then I will earn some itunes bucks. I need some new tunes for my iPod. If I'm going to be working out more, then I need some variety. Any suggestions? I'm thinking of downloading some Katy Perry. No, I'm not a 13 year old preteen, but I do enjoy the fast beats in some of her songs. I think I could run to them. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Amanda Palmer's new album "Who Killed Amanda Palmer?"

That is my current car tune. You've heard the music in my recent videos. She's desperate and dysfunctional like me.

Anonymous said...

congrats on your success. if you are looking for upbeat, Brittney spears is hard to beat....especially circus, womanizer and something to do with the lights.

either way, no matter way, YAY!!!! for doing so well!

Mrs. Flax said...

Jazzercise baby! I wish you were close enough.

Lulu said...

Don't laugh but Britney Spears' Blackout album has some good beats for working out.

Also in my workout playlist; Blackeye Peas, Matchbox 20, Greenday, Refreshments, Blink 182, Pink, and Fallout Boy.

Yes, I'm aware my music taste is all over the damn place!

just north of Eastwick said...

You need to share your results with everyone.....you earned a good many iTunes bucks!